Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Amelia knows me very well...someday she will do the same!
I took the kids to Ruby's for lunch over the weekend and Roman ordered a hot dog, Amelia ordered a corn dog. Their food came and Roman proceeded to cry saying he wanted a corn dog. I immediately took a deep breath and told him that he should have ordered a corn dog and next time he can get one. He kept up with his crying and I kept up with my deep breathing. I took one last deep breath and said...Amelia....she was eating her french fries...she did not even look up or stop chewing...she just said NO! I know what you are going to ask. She was right, I was going to ask her to share with her brother, I realized that wasn't going to work so I made Roman order a corn dog and we brought the hot dog home for later. I know someday Amelia will do the same thing with her kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
..so from now on Roman should order exactly what Amelia orders...and then everyone's happy! Don't you hate that? I can just see and feel the deep breathing thing...I do that a lot too!
ReplyDelete