Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can your kid do this?










Borys happen to have taken this picture of Roman & no, it was not Halloween he we just wearing the costume around the house. He definitely has a sense of humor and often tries to get people to laugh. Roman definitely knows how to manipulate his mommy and Amelia is the brain behind a lot of their little plans to tug at my heart strings. They both amaze me daily and Amelia has blossomed lately. She has her own phone...yes, I can't believe that we did it, but we got her a phone...correction...Santa got the phone with a phone book and know we can be surprised by her phone calls....14 of them actually the day she got it. She called her Aunt Dana & cousin Helena 14 times in 20 minutes with several updates about her day. I have since instructed her that she needs to ask me when she wants to call people and so I can check that it ends up back on the hook. However, she is great with numbers now & has most people's phone numbers memorized...then again, it might be due to the fact that she has placed high frequency of calls.
We had a great Uki Christmas in Palm Desert, I stopped by to see dear old friend, Jason St. John. I have not seen in him in at least 14 years. I was great and the kids had fun playing with Drew...possibly a little too much fun. Drew ended up needing a cast on his foot after jumping to Momma Mia with Amelia & Roman. Poor little guy - who knew that Momma Mia was so dangerous, maybe it is just my kids that are?

No comments:

Post a Comment